Wee News Bites
Item 1: Tomorrow is my first day of work as an attorney. I was told to bring my driver's license, my social security card, my passport, and my birth certificate. I don't have my birth certificate; it was lost ages ago. So I might get fired.
Item 2: I seem to have caught a cold from all the running around I've been doing the past month. I hope I feel better before tomorrow.
Item 3: Just as I was leaving for Philadelphia, Hurricane/Tropical Storm/Wind Bringer Ernesto blew down a tree on the block. The ENTIRE tree. It was a big one, too. It ripped up the entire sidewalk when it fell. But I soldiered on, anyway.
Item 4: I forgot to take pictures while I was in Philadelphia. Sorry. Better luck next time.
Item 5: Kerchoo!!! Bed time.
Further bulletins as events warrant. As you can see, events have not been very warranting lately.
Item 2: I seem to have caught a cold from all the running around I've been doing the past month. I hope I feel better before tomorrow.
Item 3: Just as I was leaving for Philadelphia, Hurricane/Tropical Storm/Wind Bringer Ernesto blew down a tree on the block. The ENTIRE tree. It was a big one, too. It ripped up the entire sidewalk when it fell. But I soldiered on, anyway.
Item 4: I forgot to take pictures while I was in Philadelphia. Sorry. Better luck next time.
Item 5: Kerchoo!!! Bed time.
Further bulletins as events warrant. As you can see, events have not been very warranting lately.


1 Comments:
Oh gawd have so
Post a Comment
<< Home