Friday, September 01, 2006

Everything is Screwy

I just wrote all this crap. But then I deleted it because I was boring myself with my crap, which was whiny mid-twenties crisis crap. But I can't bring myself to not even mention the crap, so I'll just reduce the crap to its essence, which is: My game plan for life seems to be falling apart because one morning this week I woke up and everything seemed a little bit off like I was living the wrong life. (I'm being so emo. I hate myself. Okay, don't get nervous. I'm being emo, remember? To tell the truth, I feel pretty good most of the time. So do all those emo kids, trust me. They wear makeup. Wearing makeup feels pretty good. I'm a woman, I know.)

* * *
So someone mentioned to me that my blog had to be more interesting and scandalous and also have pictures. Therefore, I'm planning on taking lots of pictures when I head down to Philly this weekend with Andrea and Amanda. I'll post the good ones. Keep a lookout. Just know that neither Andrea, Amanda, nor I are very scandalous, so I don't know how interesting these pictures will be. But I'll try to manage something. Maybe I can take some scandalous photos with Tracy, my friend from law school who just moved to Philly for a federal clerkship and who I will definitely have to see while I'm down there. Oops - what am I talking about?! A federal clerk can't take scandalous photos! Oh well. That's life for you. Always sucking, always being horrible. (Haha! I'm being emo again.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Anthony said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home