Hardcore Procrastination
I made a new playlist to listen to when I get ready for bed. I named the playlist "Sleepytime." It's like a nightcap for my ears.
The bad thing about ITunes is that it doesn't let you arrange the order of songs. Or maybe it does, but I just don't know how.
The Whole of the Law - The Only Ones
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
Babylon - David Gray
Bad Timing - Blue Rodeo
Lover, You Should've Come Over - Jeff Buckley
Oh Well - Fiona Apple
I'll Back You Up - Dave Matthews Band
I've Got To See You Again - Norah Jones
Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Falling - The Wedding Present
Make Me Whole - Amel Larrieux
Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
Make Someone Happy - Jimmy Durante
Next To You - Bebel Gilberto
May This Be Love - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Car Wash Hair - Mercury Rev

The bad thing about ITunes is that it doesn't let you arrange the order of songs. Or maybe it does, but I just don't know how.
The Whole of the Law - The Only Ones
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
Babylon - David Gray
Bad Timing - Blue Rodeo
Lover, You Should've Come Over - Jeff Buckley
Oh Well - Fiona Apple
I'll Back You Up - Dave Matthews Band
I've Got To See You Again - Norah Jones
Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Falling - The Wedding Present
Make Me Whole - Amel Larrieux
Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
Make Someone Happy - Jimmy Durante
Next To You - Bebel Gilberto
May This Be Love - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Car Wash Hair - Mercury Rev



6 Comments:
Wait, so there's an iTunes section on the bar exam? Rad!
If so, you only got a 31.25% :(
That is SO rude.
What?? That's an A+ on the beangebok scale.
Chi.
Please study.
Post a Comment
<< Home