Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bar: II

I finished taking the New York and New Jersey Bar Exams!!! Yippeee!!! I am SO happy to be finished with it. Of course I don't know if I passed. I didn't study the New Jersey material last night like I was supposed to because I was too busy getting into a fight with my boyfriend. Which was really great because I ran into a few acquaintances from law school who took one look at my cried-out puffy eyes and assumed that I had been bawling over the exam. An assumption I decided to humor since it would be less humiliating than admitting the truth. Also, my brain was slowly starting to ooze out of my eyeballs by the afternoon session. Thankfully the Evidence exam was in the afternoon and that is probably my best subject, but unthankfully so was Contracts and that is my absolute worst subject. But no point in worrying about it since I won't find out how I did until mid-November anyway! So now I have new things to focus on - trashy tabloid magazines, USA Network television, and movies. Lots and lots of movies. Yaaaaay!!!

. . .

Some fancy hotel was right next to the Meadowlands Expo Center where I took the exam and I ran in there before the exam started to get some coffee. Can you believe some hoity-toity lady asked me if I was a hotel guest and when I told her I wasn't, I was informed that I would have to pay TEN DOLLARS for my coffee? I asked, "Ten dollars for this?" and held up the cup. She said, "No, for this" and waved her arm all around the hotel dining area. I said, "I don't want this I just want this," and gesticulated wildly. She said, "Still ten dollars." I put down the ten dollar coffee and left. I am still so pissed about it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Anthony said...

And me tiny

11:05 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Play time!!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

should have maybe asked the lady if there were some gold flakes in the coffee

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home