Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bar

I finished the New York Bar Exam and the Multistate Bar Exam. Tomorrow I take the New Jersey Bar Exam.

It's freezing in the Pepsi Arena. Kids, if you ever head out there, wear thick socks and bring a warm wooly jumper.

I didn't finish 22 out of 50 questions on the New York Multiple Choice section. *sob* I'm not sure what happened - I thought I was doing pretty well on time but when I finished writing my third essay I realized I had only left 25 minutes or so left for the multiple choice section. It was that third essay that killed me - somehow I wasted an hour on it instead of the recommended 45 minutes. Hopefully it's not too bad - the New York Multiple Choice is only worth 10%.

Oh GAWD, who am I kidding. I probably failed.

When I came out of the bar exam I got into the car and looked into the mirror and saw that I had all this black dirt smudged all over my face. I'm not sure when it got there but I hope I didn't have dirt all over my face all day. Anyway, I think it's a bad omen.

I have to go bang my head against something hard now. Goodbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Take hope, take hope.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. i just came across your post about the new york multiple choice because i, too, didn't finish the multiple choice section this summer (july 08). i left 12 blank...(and guessed on quite a few of the others)... please tell me you weren't exaggerating? :)

your story inspired me to enjoy the rest of my summer until the results come out. ;-)

9:05 AM  
Blogger J. said...

I was not exaggerating. I may have even understated how badly I performed in the multiple choice section. Take hope and good luck!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home