EXTREMELY FREAKED OUT
I'm so freaking out. What if I failed the bar exam? I cannot bring myself to contemplate having to study for that horrible test again. What if I failed both New York and New Jersey? You know what would be the worst? If I failed and everyone else I started with at my firm passed. And I would be The Girl Who Failed. How humiliating.ARGH. Why why why why WHY do they make you wait until November to find out the results? Because they want to keep you in what you believe is misery until right before the holidays, when you find out your results, which is when the misery REALLY hits, because you realize you have to spend Christmas and New Years and probably your birthday studying for the February exam. GRRRRRRRAOW!


6 Comments:
What a lovely brown pelt you have, my dear. Nice sheen.
You'll be fine.
I'm really sorry about all those late nights at pravda...
Hm I'm sorry you felt the need to post that
Good to see you're still blogging (freaking)... Too bad about that bar exam anxiety. Now you know why I never bothered to wrote that silly test.
You hardly ever blog :(
Post a Comment
<< Home